This episode features Dr. Rhonda Patrick answering some of the most popular questions related to COVID-19. Look for another COVID-19-focused Q&A, coming soon.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- 00:00:00 - Introduction
- 00:02:37 - Are children and infants susceptible to COVID-19? Are some more susceptible to a more severe form of the disease? Are they carriers of it and possibly spreading transmission?
- 00:11:00 - Can you explain a little about hydroxychloroquine as possibly treating COVID-19? How does it work? Does it have to do with it being a zinc ionophore?
- 00:17:58 - Can you talk about quercetin's role as a zinc ionophore?
- 00:20:51 - Is there any indication blood type influences COVID-19 risk?
- 00:24:52 - Would you shed light on the conversation regarding vitamin D upregulating ACE2 receptors and vitamin D's influence on susceptibility to COVID19 infection?
- 00:43:45 - Can you discuss whether sauna use might help prevent COVID19?
- 00:52:55 - Is it true that high dose intravenous vitamin C might help treat COVID-19?
- 01:04:35 - What are your thoughts on melatonin being a potential factor for impacting the severity of the virus via its effects on inflammation and oxidative stress?
If you’re interested in learning more, you can read the full show notes here: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/episodes/covid-19-episode-1
Join over 300,000 people and get the latest information straight to your inbox weekly: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/newsletter
Become a FoundMyFitness premium member to get access to exclusive episodes, emails, live Q+A’s with Rhonda and more: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/crowdsponsor