Tim Ferris is a notorious self-experimenter, three-time New York Times bestselling author, angel investor, startup advisor, and much, much, much more.
In this episode, we discuss...
- 00:00:00 - Introduction
- 00:02:29 - Oxytocin, vasopressin, and the neuroendocrine basis of pair bond formation
- 00:05:54 - Tim’s self-experimentation with the ketogenic diet and the biomarkers he measures daily
- 00:14:55 - Can a ketogenic diet reduce Alzheimer’s disease risk?
- 00:22:14 - Inflammation accelerates aging, but is necessary for tissue repair
- 00:26:17 - Vitamin C reduces inflammation, but may also inhibit muscle growth
- 00:35:22 - Tim describes his experience with Lyme disease
- 00:45:43 - Rhonda talks about her experience with MRSA and antibiotics
- 00:48:55 - Tim’s personal experience with ketosis
- 00:55:06 -The 4-Hour Body talks about improving your body's performance while doing less
- 01:02:56 - How to reduce social stress by exposing yourself to similar stresses
- 01:09:52 - Meditation can help you stay focused and improve production
- 01:12:40- Tim Ferriss' future plans in Hollywood
If you’re interested in learning more, you can read the full show notes here: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/episodes/tim-ferriss
Join over 300,000 people and get the latest distilled information straight to your inbox weekly: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/newsletter
Become a FoundMyFitness premium member to get access to exclusive episodes, emails, live Q+A’s with Rhonda and more: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/crowdsponsor