Tim Ferris is a notorious self-experimenter, three-time New York Times bestselling author, angel investor, startup advisor, and much, much, much more.
In this episode, we discuss...
- (00:00) Introduction
- (02:29) Oxytocin, vasopressin, and the neuroendocrine basis of pair bond formation
- (05:54) Tim’s self-experimentation with the ketogenic diet and the biomarkers he measures daily
- (14:55) Can a ketogenic diet reduce Alzheimer’s disease risk?
- (22:14) Inflammation accelerates aging, but is necessary for tissue repair
- (26:17) Vitamin C reduces inflammation, but may also inhibit muscle growth
- (35:22) Tim describes his experience with Lyme disease
- (45:43) Rhonda talks about her experience with MRSA and antibiotics
- (48:55) Tim’s personal experience with ketosis
- (55:06)The 4-Hour Body talks about improving your body's performance while doing less
- (01:02:56) How to reduce social stress by exposing yourself to similar stresses
- (01:09:52) Meditation can help you stay focused and improve production
- (01:12:40) Tim Ferriss' future plans in Hollywood
If you’re interested in learning more, you can read the full show notes here.
Join over 300,000 people and get the latest distilled information straight to your inbox weekly: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/newsletter
Become a FoundMyFitness premium member to get access to exclusive episodes, emails, live Q+A’s with Rhonda and more: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/crowdsponsor